Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
You can pair two VIVE Wrist Tracker units with a headset when using Simulator VR Mode.
The left wrist tracker will be used as the anchor tracker in your VR simulator.
- In the headset, go to Settings > Connectivity > Controller and change the controller input to wrist trackers.
- Select Continue to unpair the currently paired controllers and turn on hand tracking.
- Press the Power button on the wrist trackers to power them on.
Press and hold the Power button again on each wrist tracker for about 2 seconds to initiate pairing mode. The wrist tracker LEDs will flash blue.
When the wrist trackers have been paired successfully, the LEDs will turn solid green.
- The first tracker will be paired to the right hand, and the second tracker will be paired to the left hand.
- If the trackers are paired on the wrong side, you can swap them by pressing the Power and App buttons at the same time.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.