Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Location-Based Entertainment (LBE) Mode
LBE Mode allows for multiple VIVE Focus 3 headsets to be tracked in a large play area for a truly free-roaming experience.
VIVE Focus 3 can track multiple users inside a 33 m x 30 m (1000 square meters) space. The smooth, seamless 6DoF tracking of VIVE Focus 3 allows users to move anywhere inside the play area, providing a more immersive, compelling user experience.
With Location-Based Entertainment (LBE) Mode, you can create a boundary in any shape, including polygons, L-shapes, or any other custom shape. Once the map is set up, users can begin the VR experience. The map only needs to be set up once; the VR headset will constantly re-localize in the established play area.
In addition, LBE Mode can be used with Marker-Based Drift Prevention, which helps maintain tracking accuracy, and Marker-Based Relocation, which allows users to resume tracking from anywhere in the mapped environment. For details, see Marker-Based Drift Prevention.
LBE Mode uses virtual maps to increase the realism of games and training simulations in VR arcades, arenas, or other large-scale environments.
For pre-setup information see Pre-setup. For details on using LBE Mode, seeSetting up the headsets and LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.