Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
VIVE Environment Scanner
The VIVE Environment Scanner can help you find sections of your play area that can't be adequately tracked.
After setting up your play area, you'll need to make sure that all areas of the environment are optimized for tracking. Depending on how you set up your environment, some areas may not meet the requirements for LBSS tracking modes. These tracking "blind spots" should be corrected to ensure that tracking remains stable during play.
With the VIVE Environment Scanner, you can use a VIVE Focus 3 headset to check if any areas of your environment need to be modified to improve tracking performance. This can be especially helpful when creating a map for LBE Mode or LBE Hybrid Mode.
The VIVE Environment Scanner uses the VIVE Focus 3 passthrough feature to show a live view of your play area in the headset. A red circle or green circle will be displayed in the headset, depending on whether the area you're looking at suitable for tracking. See Using the VIVE Environment Scanner for details.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.