Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Creating a group
You can create a group to quickly assign the same content to a group of people.
Note: You cannot assign licensed content to a group.
- In VIVE Business Device Management System, click Manage Users > User Groups on the left panel.
- Click Create Group.
- Click the created group in the list.
Add User to add users to the group, and then click
Assign Content to choose content for this group of users.