Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
You can change the scheduled deployment or uninstall date and time and also cancel a scheduled deployment or uninstall task.
- On the Start menu, click ViveEnterpriseAdmin to launch the Administrator Utility.
On the left panel, click
> Check ongoing tasks.
Uninstall tab, depending on which scheduled task you want to change.
- Select the client computers you want to change or cancel a scheduled deployment or uninstall task.
Do one of the following:
- Click Edit to change the date and time.
- Click Cancel to remove the scheduled deployment or uninstall task.