Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Launching content on devices
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Editing and deleting apps
You can edit app information and delete versions of an app. You can also delete apps.
- In VIVE Business Device Management System, click Manage Content > Content Library.
Do any of the following:
- To delete an app, select the box next to the app you want to delete, and then click Delete.
- To delete a version of the app, click the app, select the version you want to delete, and then click Delete.
- To edit app information, click the app, and then click next to the app name.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.