Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
Downloading the batch configuration template package
The batch configuration template package contains the file structure and files you need to customize features on the headset.
- In VIVE Business Device Management System, click Manage Devices > Batch Configuration > VIVE Focus Plus/VIVE Focus.
- Click Download Template Package to save the template files to your computer.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a folder on your computer. You will see 3 folders: apk, xml, and files.
Important: Do not delete Kiosk_Enabler.apk inside the apk folder.