Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
You can share apps that you've uploaded with another organization.
Here's how to share an app:
- In VIVE Business Device Management System, click Manage Content > Content Library.
- Click the app you want to share.
- Go to the Sharing tab, and click Share.
- Select the version(s) of the app you want to share.
- Enter the organization ID you want to share the app with, and then click Search.
- Click Done.
The organization that received the shared app will see the app in the Pending tab under Manage Content > Content Library. The organization needs to click Accept to be able to use the shared app.