Nothing's in my cart
- Managing VIVE Focus 3 headsets
- Installing system updates
- Why can't I install system updates?
- About batch configuration
VIVE Focus 3
VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus
- Creating the batch configuration package (VIVE Focus Plus and VIVE Focus)
- Downloading the batch configuration template package
- Activating Kiosk mode
- Enabling and disabling features
- Choosing the apps to show on the headset
- Packaging the files for installation
- Installing the batch configuration package on the device
Driver Deployment System
Installing the Driver Deployment System
Administering and managing SteamVR software installations
- Installing the latest SteamVR software on a client computer
- Setting up the host computer to store the SteamVR Library
- Running the Administrator Utility
- Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager
- Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
- Uninstalling SteamVR software from a client computer
- Changing a scheduled deployment or uninstall task
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Contact Us
Deploying SteamVR software using SteamVR Library
Another way to deploy the SteamVR software is to use SteamVR Library in the Administrator Utility.
- On the Start menu, click ViveEnterpriseAdmin to launch the Administrator Utility.
- On the left panel, click SteamVR Library.
SteamVR software version you want to deploy, and then click
Note: If you don't see Deploy next to the SteamVR software version you want to deploy, click Download to download it first.
Select the client computers you want to deploy the software to, and then click
Install to start deploying.
The deployment is complete when the task disappears from the Deploy tab.
Note: If you want to schedule the software deployment, you can only do it in Device Manager. See Deploying SteamVR software using Device Manager.
Tip: If you want to check ongoing deployments, click Device Manager > Check ongoing tasks.