Nothing's in my cart
Marker-based tracking features
Marker-Based Location Sharing setup
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with one ArUco marker
- Setting up Marker-Based Location Sharing with two ArUco markers
- Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Location Sharing
- Aligning the height of a virtual scene using an ArUco marker
- Moving a user to a specific point in a virtual scene
- Running Marker-Based Location Sharing with VIVE Business Streaming
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (AIO)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing APIs (PC VR)
- Marker-Based Location Sharing JSON files
LBE Mode/LBE Hybrid Mode setup
LBE map configuration
Marker-Based Drift Prevention and Marker-Based Relocation setup
Marker-Based Scene Alignment setup
Simulator VR Mode setup
- Setting up Simulator VR Mode
- Pairing VR controllers with a headset
- Pairing wrist trackers with a headset
- Installing an anchor controller or tracker in a VR simulator
- Coordinate alignment
- Anchor controller and tracker origin points
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using a VR controller
- Aligning VR and anchor coordinate systems using an ArUco marker
- Simulator VR Mode FAQs
Apps and services
- Contact Us
Creating ArUco markers for Marker-Based Relocation
ArUco markers created for Marker-Based Relocation allow headsets to resume tracking after they power on or wake from standby.
- Open the VIVE ArUco Marker Generator on your PC.
- For Marker ID, enter a value between 0 and 99.
- Specify the length of the sides of the marker in centimeters.
- Specify the DPI for the marker. DPI is set to 72 by default.
- For Function, select Marker-Based Relocation.
- Click Save. The marker settings will appear on the list.
- Click Generate. The marker settings will be downloaded as a JSON file.
- Copy the JSON file to the mobile device you'll use to create the LBE map.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.