Nothing's in my cart
1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
1.4 Lesson Three - Equipment Retrieval
2.0 Confined Space
2.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.4 Lesson Three - Gas Leak
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
- Contact Us
About Gas Leak
Similar to Fall Protection Lesson Three, this lesson will build on what the trainee learned in lesson one and add supplemental training in a real-world scenario. The trainee chooses the appropriate PPE - including a radio, a 5-gas meter, and an air blower - and then proceeds to the maintenance site. Trainees must use proper protocol to deal with a gas leak and rescue a fallen coworker.
The trainee starts out in the Main Hub, with a console in front of them, the door to the Maintenance Site to their left, and the locker to their right. When the lesson is selected, the following appears:
In this lesson, you will be placed in a real world situation and will need to use all that you have learned to stay safe. Approach and investigate a possible gas leak in a confined space located on a nearby maintenance site. Press start to begin.
When START is pressed, the following will appear on the console screen:
Inspect and equip gear from the locker, take everything you might need to stay safe in confined space environment. You will need to equip at least a gas meter, radio and carry an air blower in your hand to proceed.
The locker contains the following:
- 2 dust masks
- 2 pairs of goggles
- 2 hardhats
- 4 meters, including 1 broken meter, 1 CO2 meter, 1 4-gas meter, and 1 5-gas meter
- 2 radios
- 2 pairs of gloves
- 1 air blower
Like lesson two, the trainee must choose a radio and a 5-gas meter and equip it on their body. They will then need to hold the air blower in their hand by pressing the trigger.
The following message will appear on the console screen:
Walk over to the door on the left to start the lesson.
If the trainee has not chosen a radio, some sort of meter, and an air blower, and approaches the Training Room door, the door remains locked, flashes red, and a warning sound plays. Once the trainee chooses those items, they may proceed. To get to the Maintenance Site, they walk up to the door, reach for the door with their hands, and then press the trigger button to open it.
Note: Trainee may pass through as long as they possess all three items. However, they do not have to be the correct version of the items. Entering with the broken or incorrect version of the item will hinder their performance on the Maintenance Site.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.