Nothing's in my cart
1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.0 Confined Space
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
- Contact Us
Setup 5: Deploy and Use Ladder
In this setup the trainee will practice going down a ladder into a confined space.
The trainee appears on the platform with a console in front of them, and a hole leading down to the confined space to their left marked by a blue destination circle. There is a ladder to the right of the console, marked with a blue destination circle.
The following appears on the console screen:
Pickup the ladder and walk over to confined space entrance.
The trainee must walk to the first destination circle and pick up the ladder by holding the trigger button. Then they must walk to the second blue destination circle by the confined space entrance with the ladder in their hands. If they drop the ladder anywhere besides the confined space, the ladder will respawn in its original location.
A blue marker on the ground next to the confined space indicates where to set the ladder. After placing the ladder in the entrance, it will glow red, and the following appears on the console screen:
To use the ladder and go down, grab it with your both hands by touching it and pressing your index fingers.
The trainee should climb down the ladder into the confined space.
After trainee uses the ladder, they teleport into the confined space. The following appears:
Setup is then completed after 3 seconds, and the trainee appears on the platform for the next setup.
If the trainee used the ladder, the setup completes.
If the trainee used the ladder without falling or respawning the ladder, the setup is marked as successful.
If the trainee falls or the ladder is respawned, setup is marked as failed.