Nothing's in my cart
1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
1.4 Lesson Three - Equipment Retrieval
2.0 Confined Space
2.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.4 Lesson Three - Gas Leak
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
- Contact Us
Area 2 - Plank Walk
The trainee appears at the start of the catwalk. There are several planks the trainee must cross, with a cracked plank on the right-hand side, lifelines on each side, and a locked gate at the end.
The trainee is tethered to an anchor point behind them, and must cross to the gate on the other side, hooking up to either lifeline and sliding along it to the other side, being careful not to step on the board.
There is also a can of paint, on the catwalk that the trainee will need to secure in a box. If the trainee steps on the broken plank, they will fall through. They respawn back onto the catwalk, the plank missing.
The trainee should make their way to a blue destination circle at the end of the cat-walk, just in front of a locked gate in red. The gate unlocks by pressing the trigger button, teleporting the trainee to the rooftop in Area 3, just past Area 2.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.