Nothing's in my cart
1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
1.4 Lesson Three - Equipment Retrieval
2.0 Confined Space
2.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.4 Lesson Three - Gas Leak
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
- Contact Us
Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
In this setup the trainee must identify items that require Lockout/Tagout.
The following appears:
You will be shown a piece of equipment or machinery that can commonly be found in a factory environment. Approach the console.
When reaching the destination marker, a positive beep plays, the circle disappears, and the first items spawn. Equipment or machinery appears before the panel. The trainee must inspect the item and answer if it needs Lockout/Tagout procedures with the Yes/No buttons on the podium.
The following appears:
Does it require Lockout/ Tagout for servicing?
Please select your answer below.
Items in this setup appear in this order:
- Pipe Valve (requires LoTo for service)
- Light switch
- Air Blower
If the trainee answers incorrectly, a negative buzz plays.
If the trainee answers correctly, a positive beep is plays.
Once they respond, the next item appears regardless correctness.
The setup is complete when no items remain. It will be marked as passed if the trainee correctly identifies all items requiring LoTo for service, or as failed for incorrect identifications.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.