Nothing's in my cart
1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.0 Confined Space
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
Once the electrical power source to the pump has been shut down and residual energy been released, the trainee should get the wrench tool from their belt, and then service the pump with it.
Once the wrench is in hand, Service by touching with wrench: 1/3 will appear in blue over the right section of pump. Each time the trainee touches the pump with the wrench, a green circle appears and expands, and then a green checkmark will appear and a positive beep will play for each success. After the first section is serviced, the trainee must repeat this process for the mid and left most sections.
If the trainee attempts to service the pump without releasing residual pressure, the pressure sound is heard and the trainee will automatically fail. The following will appear:
You died! You died when releasing the residual pressure release valve. Try again, but first close the main valve. Watch the pressure gauge.
If the trainee tries to service the pump without turning off the power, electrical sparks will emit for pump, the trainee will automatically fail, and the screen will darken. The following will appear:
You died! You died while servicing the pump while it had been connected to an electrical power source. Try again but first make sure it is powered off and disconnected.
Under the text is the Back to main hub button. The trainee will need to select this button by aiming the controller beam at the button and pressing the trigger.
The screen will darken, and an orange destination circle with arrows pointing inward will appear. The following will appear:
To continue, move to the center.
If the trainee fails while attempting to service the pump, the lesson is complete and the trainee is respawned in the Main Hub.