Nothing's in my cart
1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
1.4 Lesson Three - Equipment Retrieval
2.0 Confined Space
2.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.4 Lesson Three - Gas Leak
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
- Contact Us
Area 3 - Securing the Equipment
Area 3 is at the far end of the rooftop. The trainee will spawn in the center of this area, tethered to a short rail. There are 3 open sides to this area with lifelines that the trainee can hook onto. There are several drums lying around the scene, with tools (2 hammers, 1 file, and 1 screwdriver) strewn about on them.
The following will be appear:
Go to the first destination circle to proceed. Reach for and pick up the 4 construction equipment items and store them away by placing them in proper containers.
To safely navigate to the blue destination circle by the drum, the trainee must attach to a lifeline and slide along it. However, they must first unhook from the short rail they are tethered onto and hook onto any of the lifelines using the lanyard.
If the lanyard is dropped from the rooftop, it will respawn attached to the short railing. Once the trainee reaches the blue destination circle, a positive beep is heard, and the destination circle disappears.
The following will be appear:
Reach and pick up the construction item by pressing and holding your index finger, don’t drop it. Secure it by putting it into the box.
The trainee must pick up each of the four tools found in this area, and place them into one of three boxes on the drums, while secured by a lanyard. If any items are dropped from the rooftop, they are lost.
After securing items in the boxes, the text on the screen reads:
Continue to secure the equipment.
Items left to secure: X
X is the number of tools remaining, and updates each time a new tool is secured. When all 4 tools have been secured, the following text appears on screen:
If the trainee dropped any of the items of the rooftop, the following text appears instead:
Lesson Completed, but you dropped some items.
The lesson is over and the trainee is returned to the main hub after few seconds, where they can see their score on the console. The following will appear, with each setup marked as GOOD in green or BAD in red:
Equipment Retrieval Completed, Letter Grade (A - F)
Press STOP to go back to the main menu
|Selected Good Gear||GOOD/BAD|
|Did Not Die||GOOD/BAD|
|Did Not Fall||GOOD/BAD|
|Returned with Lanyard||GOOD/BAD|
|Secured on Cherry Picker||GOOD/BAD|
|Secured While Walking||GOOD/BAD|
|Secured While Retrieving||GOOD/BAD|
|Retrieved All Equipment||GOOD/BAD|
Letter grades are based on the number of failed setups:
- 0 - 1 bad = A
- 2 - 3 bad = B
- 4 - 5 bad = C
- 6 - 7 bad = D
- 8+ bad = F
Success Conditions for Actions
- Selected Good Gear - Trainee chooses the correct undamaged gear from the locker.
- Did Not Die - Trainee does not fall off the rooftop.
- Did Not Fall - Trainee does not step on the broken plank.
- Returned with Lanyard - Trainee returns with a lanyard attached to their harness.
- Cleared Path - Trainee picks up and secures paint can from the catwalk.
- Secured on Cherry Picker - Trainee secures themselves to the cherry picker railing.
- Secured While Walking - Trainee secures themselves to the lifeline while crossing the catwalk.
- Secured While Retrieving - Trainee secures themselves to the lifeline while retrieving items.
- Retrieved All Equipment - Trainee places all 4 items into the boxes, without dropping any.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.