Nothing's in my cart
1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.0 Confined Space
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
- Contact Us
About Training Room
Trainees will practice selecting and equipping the correct gear, attaching their connecting device (lanyard) to various attachment points, and moving along a safety lifeline. Failure to do so properly and moving away from the platform will result in falling. Success will also include falling but being safely suspended in the air by the harness.
Upon entering the lesson, the following text will appear on the console screen:
Training Room: In this lesson, you will become familiarized with anchor points. Press start to begin.
Pressing START displays the following on the console screen:
Inspect and select gear from the locker, to make your selection equip the item on your body. You will need to select a harness and a lanyard to proceed.
The trainee should then select their gear from the locker. Once the trainee selects a lanyard and a harness from the locker (stocked with 2 headsets, 1 hardhat, 4 lanyards, 2 gloves, 2 dust masks, 2 goggles, and 2 harnesses), the following text appears:
Walk over to the door on the left to start the lesson.
If the trainee has not chosen a harness and lanyard, and approaches the Training Room door, the door remains locked, flashes red, and a warning sound plays. The trainee is able to enter if they have selected a poor-quality lanyard and/or harness. Once the trainee selects their gear, they may proceed to the Training Room. They should walk up to the Training Room door, reach for the door with their hands, and then press the Trigger button to open it.
In the Training Room, the trainee will find themselves in a new room, high up on a platform with a single anchor point on one side. The trainee is presented with several scenarios, and must progress through each step correctly. The trainee will have as much time as needed to complete each set up. When a setup is completed (either successfully or unsuccessfully), the next setup is presented.
- Success Condition: If the trainee performs the setup correctly, a success beep plays, indicating that the trainee has succeeded. They go on to the next setup in the lesson.
- Fail Condition: If the trainee selects incorrect anchor points or lifelines, the setup is completed, and the user progresses to the next setup, despite the incorrect selection.
- Falling: If the trainee moves away from the platform, they fall. The room will go dark and an orange circle with arrows pointing inward will appear. The trainee will be prompted to walk to the center of the circle with the following text:
To continue, move to the center.
Falling from the platform does not constitute failure.