Nothing's in my cart
1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.0 Confined Space
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
About Training Room
Similar to Fall Protection Lesson Two, this lesson will build on what the trainee learned in lesson one and add supplemental training in the training room. The trainee selects the appropriate PPE, including a radio, a 5-gas meter, and an air blower, and then proceeds to the training room.
The trainee starts in the Main Hub, with a console in front, the Training Room door to their left, and the locker to their right. The following text appears on the console screen:
In this lesson, you will be familiarized with approaching and working in confined spaces. Press start to begin.
When START is pressed, the following appears on the screen:
Inspect and select gear from the locker. Select a 5-gas meter - pick it up and attach it to your belt. Select a radio - pick it up and attach it to your belt. Select an air blower - pick it up and carry it in your hand.
The following items appear in the locker:
- 2 dust masks
- 2 pairs of goggles
- 2 hardhats
- A CO2 meter, 4-gas meter
- Broken gas meters
- A 5-gas meter
- 2 radios
- 2 pairs of gloves
- An air blower
The trainee will need to choose a radio and a 5-gas meter, and equip them on their body. They will then grab and hold the air blower in their hand by pressing on the trigger button.
The following message will then appear on the console screen:
Walk over to the door on the left to start the lesson.
If the trainee has not chosen a radio, some sort of meter, and an air blower, and approaches the Training Room door, the door remains locked, flashes red, and a warning sound plays. Once the trainee selects those items, they may proceed. To get to the Training Room, they walk up to the door, reach for the door with their hands, and then press the trigger button to open it.
Note: The trainee may pass through as long as they possess all three items. However, they do not have to be the correct version of the items. Entering with the broken or incorrect version of the item will hinder their performance in the Training Room.
The trainee is teleported to the Training Room, appearing on a platform with a console in front them and a horizontal confined space to their right. They will be presented with a series of setups.
Any setup where the trainee falls will count as failed. Any setup where broken or incorrectly chosen equipment is used will also result count as failed.
Overview of Setups and Objectives
|Setup 1||Turn on lights, read permit|
|Setup 2||Deploy and use 5-gas meter on horizontal Confined Space|
|Setup 3||Lower the gas meter sensor into vertical Confined Space|
|Setup 4||Deploy and use air blower|
|Setup 5||Deploy and use ladders|
|Setup 6||Use radio|