Nothing's in my cart
1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
1.4 Lesson Three - Equipment Retrieval
2.0 Confined Space
2.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.4 Lesson Three - Gas Leak
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
- Contact Us
Setup 9: Fall Lifeline
The trainee is presented with good and bad lifelines.
The following will appear:
Stand in the circle and use the lanyard to secure yourself to a secure lifeline. Then walk across the board on the floor to the second circle.
They must hook up to the correct lifeline and walk a couple feet until the floor falls from under them. Once the trainee falls, the following voice over will play:
You fell off, don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. No pun intended.
The screen darkens and an orange destination circle will appear with arrows pointing inward. Text will appear on the screen to prompt the trainee to move towards it:
To continue, move to the center.
Once the trainee makes their way to the orange circle, the trainee is reset back into the Main Hub.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.