Nothing's in my cart
1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.0 Confined Space
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
Setup 1: Turn on the Light, Read Permit
In this setup the trainee will turn on the light to the confined space and read the Permit.
The trainee starts the top of a platform, with a console in front of them and a horizontal confined space to their right. There is a blue Light Switch button with the word LIGHT to the left of the confined space. There is also a Permit on the console table, to the right of the screen.
A blue destination circle will appear on the ground in front of the console. The words Intrinsically safe appear in blue with a blue arrow pointing down in front of the light switch.
Text appears on the console screen:
Approach the confined space. Turn on the light switch and read the permit by looking at it to proceed.
The trainee will need to press the light switch to turn on the light to the confined horizontal space. After tuning on the light, they must grab the permit by walking up to it and grabbing by holding down the trigger on the controller.
A green circle will appear over the permit board when holding the permit, growing clockwise as the trainee continues to look at it. Once it has reached the end, a green check mark will appear, and the permit will disappear.
If the light switch is on and permit has been read, this setup is completed successfully.
If gas meter is dropped from the platform and respawned, the setup will be marked as failed. In spite of this failure, the item will respawn and the trainee must still complete the setup.