Nothing's in my cart
1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.0 Confined Space
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
- Contact Us
Setup 6: Use Radio
In this setup the trainee will practice using the radio to call a coworker for assistance as they enter the confined space.
The trainee starts on top of a platform with a console in front of them, the confined space entrance on the ground to their left, and a ladder already deployed. Above that, a winch is rigged.
The following appears on the console screen:
Pickup the radio from your belt and use "Hole Watch" button on it while holding it.
Once the trainee takes the radio from their belt, the following will appear:
Press "Hole Watch" on the radio to have a co-worker come and monitor the gas levels of confined space.
Pressing HOLE WATCH on the radio will call a coworker with a 5-gas meter, who will stand above and monitor the confined space. The trainee is tethered to the winch.
Once the NPC coworker arrives, the following text will appear:
While your co-worker is monitoring the gas levels, it's safe to go into confined space. Go to the ladder and grab it with both hands.
The trainee should grab the ladder with both hands.
Once the trainee uses the ladder after the coworker appears, the setup is completed, and marked successful. The trainee then returns to the Main Hub.
If the trainee uses the ladder before the coworker starts monitoring, the setup is marked failed. The screen darkens and an orange destination circle surrounded by arrows pointing inward will appear. The following will appear:
To continue, move to the center.
Once the trainee moves to the center of the circle, they reset to the Main Hub.