Nothing's in my cart
1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.0 Confined Space
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
About Training Room
Similar to lesson two from Fall Protection and Confined Space, this lesson will build on lesson one and add supplemental training. The trainee chooses the appropriate PPE, including a radio and a wrench, and then proceeds to the Training Room. They will then need to identify machinery that requires Lockout/Tagout, choose the correct Lockout/Tagout device, and apply it to any potential hazards.
The trainee starts in the Main Hub, with a console in front of them, the door to the Training Room to their left, and the locker to their right. The following appears on the console screen:
In this lesson, you will be familiarized with locking and tagging procedures. Press start to begin.
Upon pressing START, the following appears on the console screen:
Training Room: Inspect and select gear from the locker. You will need to equip a radio and a wrench before proceeding.
The following items will appear in the locker:
- 2 dust masks
- 2 pairs of goggles
- 2 hardhats
- 1 tag
- 1 switch lock
- 1 valve lock
- 2 pairs of gloes
The trainee will need to choose a good radio and a good wrench from the locker and equip them on their body.
The following will appear on the console screen:
Walk over to the door on the left to start the lesson.
If the trainee has not chosen the appropriate PPE, approaching the Training Room door causes it to flash red and remain locked. Once appropriate gear is chosen, they may proceed to the Training Room. To get to the Training Room, they walk up to the door, reach for the door with their hands, and then press the trigger button to open it.
In the Training Room, the trainee will be presented with several scenarios, or "setups". As the trainee completes a setup in the Training Room, the next setup is presented.
Overview of Setups and Objectives
|Setup 1||Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 1|
|Setup 2||Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2|
|Setup 3||Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3|
|Setup 4||Radio to notify affected workers|
|Setup 5||Apply and remove LoTo to circuit breaker switch and valve|
|Setup 6||Release residual energy and verify|
In the Training Room the trainee spawns on a platform, with a podium with blue Yes and No buttons, marked with a blue destination circle.