Nothing's in my cart
1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.0 Confined Space
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
Area 2 - Confined Space
Once the trainee reaches the bottom of the ladder with the lights on, they should be able to see the confined space. There is a valve glowing red with blue text that reads Close the Valve. A fallen coworker can be seen on the far side of the confined space, just past the valve. A leaking gas sound can be heard.
Setup 8: Shut Down Possible Gas Leak
The trainee will need to grasp the valve with their hands and press the trigger to turn the valve off. The valve will return to normal and the gas leak sound will stop.
Setup is complete and marked ass passed if the trainee closes the valve.
Setup 9: Call for Help
Once the valve is closed, Call for emergency using the radio appears in blue above the fallen coworker.
The trainee must call for emergency help by taking the radio from their belt and pressing EMERGENCY. Once they do, the following voice over will play:
Man down, send emergency team.
A cut-scene showing the coworker being lifted out of the confined space will play. The screen darkens and an orange destination circle with arrows pointing inward will appear. The following appears:
To continue, move to the center.
The lesson is completed, marked as passed, and the trainee is returned to the Main Hub.