Nothing's in my cart
1.0 Fall Protection
1.1 Lesson Selection (Main Hub)
1.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
1.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
2.0 Confined Space
2.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
2.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
3.0 Lockout Tagout (LoTo)
3.2 Lesson One - Gear Selection
3.3 Lesson Two - Training Room
- About Training Room
- Setup 1: Select all equipment needing LoTo - Part 1
- Setup 2: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 2
- Setup 3: Select all equipment that needs LoTo - Part 3
- Setup 4: Radio to notify affected workers
- Setup 5: Apply and remove LoTo - Circuit Breaker Switch and Valve
- Setup 6: Release residual energy and verify
3.4 Lesson Three - Factory Site
- About Factory Site
- Step 1: Use Radio to Notify Affected Employees
- Step 2: Turn off the Power Switch, and Turn off Circuit Breaker Switch 3, then LoTo
- Step 3: Confirm Electrical Power Source Is Turned off
- Step 4: Release any Residual Energy
- Step 5: Services the Pump with the Wrench
- Step 6: Remove LoTo, and Open Main and Residual Pressure Valve
- Step 7: Remove LoTo and Turn on Circuit Breaker Switch 3
- Step 8: Notify Coworkers that Work Is Done
- Step 9: Power on the Pump
- Contact Us
About Equipment Retrieval
In this lesson, the instructor should watch how trainees make safe decisions in a simulated real-world environment. Trainees will practice navigating safely through a construction site while demonstrating the use of safe anchor points and lifelines, and managing fall dangers by securing unsecured objects in the environment. The construction site will consist of a cherry picker, which will take them up several stories to a short catwalk comprised of several planks that lead to the rooftop, with tools strewn about the scene.
The trainee begins in the locker room, where they must first equip themselves. The door to the Construction Site appears on the left, a locker with equipment appears on the right.
The following will appear on the console screen:
In this lesson you will be placed in a real-world situation and will need to use all that you have learned to stay safe. There's construction equipment left unsupervised. You'll need to access and secure it by navigating through a construction site. Press start to begin.
Pressing START begins the lesson. The trainee should select their gear from the locker. Once the trainee selects a good lanyard and a good harness from the locker, the following appears:
Walk over to the door on the left to start the lesson.
If the trainee has not chosen a harness and lanyard, and approaches the Construction Site door, the door remains locked, flashes red, and a warning sound plays. The trainee is able to enter if they have selected a poor-quality lanyard and/or harness, which will affect their grade. Once the trainee selects their gear, they may proceed to the Construction Site. They should walk up to the Construction Site door, reach for the door with their hands, and then press the Trigger button to open it.